During this quarantine I’ve discovered the following:
1) Gravity – everything sticks to a three year old when he has been eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
2) Motion – a toddler in motion remains in motion until he hits a glass door or falls down the stairs.
3) Sound – a toddler singing “Let it Go” in the bathtub can be heard up to three blocks away.
4) Relativity – a three year old can easily get his way with anyone related to him up to one degree (specifically grandparents).
5) Conservation – while mass cannot be created nor destroyed, a toddler is able to convert meals into massive amounts of solid and liquid waste, primarily in his cloth diapers.
Leave a Reply